Online ordering is currently only available to registered wholesalers of Birch Fabrics. If you are interested in becoming a retail or online wholesaler please take a few moments to complete the form below. Once submitted a Birch staff member will review your application to determine eligibility for a wholesale account. You will be notified of your account status via email within five business days.
What is needed to set up a new account?
1. Complete Application / You can fill out and submit the form directly below.
2. Credit Card Authorization Form / We will securely store your credit card number.
3. You will not receive a charge to your credit card until your order ships.
4. Resale License (Remit by fax or email)Tax ID or EIN number (Remit by fax or email)
What is needed to set up a new account?
- First time accounts – 4 bolt minimum, must ship complete
- Pre-cut Fat Quarter Bundles – minimum order of 2 bundles.
- First time orders combining pre-cut fat quarter bundles and bolts will be held to a first time minimum purchase of $400.
Let's Get Started...
Terms & Conditions
We are so excited that you have decided to open a wholesale account with Birch Fabrics. We ask that you please read the following terms and conditions carefully and let us know if you have any questions before signing below.
While we are confident that our Organic cotton is a superior product to the conventional cottons on the marketplace, we want to make sure that you are aware of a few particulars.
- Organic cotton is bleached, using non-chlorinated bleach, which means the base fabric is more of a natural color vs. the bright white you get with conventional cotton.
- Certified Low Impact dyes are wash-fast and like all dyed fabrics will fade over time with repeated washing. Please see the FAQS for more information on recommended washing and drying instructions.
- Organic fabric will have some natural imperfections due to the process in which it is bleached and printed. We feel that these imperfections only add character to the fabric. Please thoroughly inspect your fabric before cutting to be sure that you are pleased with the quality before you cut into the fabric. We will only exchange or refund fabric that has not been cut or washed.
Manufacturing with Birch Fabrics: Birch Fabrics is not responsible for any product manufactured from Birch Fabrics. Birch Fabrics are not intended for Children’s sleepwear, as this violates the US Consumer Product Safety Comission's, Childeren sleepware Regulations. We cannot offer exclusivity of these designs but will be happy to discuss exclusive designs with interested parties, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns, Exchanges, & Refund Policies: Please contact us immediately should you need to return/exchange your fabric for any reason. Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds will not be honored if the fabric has been altered in any way. Please be sure to thoroughly inspect your fabric before cutting or washing. Items must be in “new, unaltered, and unused condition”. “New, unaltered, and unused” is defined as “without showing signs of wear or damage in any way.” Original sales receipt must accompany returns. We accept returns for exchange/refund 7 calendar days after delivery of the goods. At our sole discretion we will offer an exchange or store credit. If an item is received damaged or incorrect product is shipped to the customer, please contact Customer Supportimmediately. Damaged and/or wrongly shipped products will qualify for store credit or full refund, see below for more details under “damaged fabrics”. We do not refund nor allow returns of special/custom orders. Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) by Birch Fabrics team. A 15% Restocking Fee for returned items will be charged if there is no visible damage of the fabric, and/or there is no fault in shipping on the part of Birch Fabrics. You MUST contact us within 7 days if you intend to return ANY item. Items returned to us AFTER 7 days and without contacting us will not be refunded.
Damaged Fabrics: If an item is received damaged or incorrect product is shipped to the customer, please contact us immediately. Should the fabric be damaged in/or prior to delivery, we will do our best to get you a replacement shipment as soon as possible. We are happy to exchange damaged fabric. You will be granted a refund only if the fabric in question is out of stock, otherwise an exchange of equal value is required. Please take this in to consideration before making your purchase.
Retail Policies: We ask that all Retailers sell Birch Fabrics for the suggested retail price of $16.50 per yard for 30 days after the release date (TBD). Please understand that the MSRP is determined to allow all retailers a fair profit. Should retailers advertise a price lower than the MSRP within the first 30 days after the release date (TBD) they will risk termination of their wholesale account. Birch fabrics does not allow wholesale accounts for Fabric Co-Ops. If it is determined that you are a Co-op, your account will be terminated immediately.
Pre-Selling Policy: We do not condone pre-selling of our fabric, and will not be responsible for delivery date expectations due to pre-selling.
Availability: We do not guarantee that every print will be available. Please let us know in advance if you wish for us to only ship your order complete. Otherwise we will ship all orders as available on a first come first serve basis.
Changes to order: Once you have placed your order we cannot make any changes other than additions or exchanges. Birch Fabrics reserves the right to refuse and or limit sales.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received at time of shipping will be subject to a restocking fee of 15%.